- Appointment Policy
- To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
- Patient Arrival Policy
- For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
Prearranged and doctor approved drop-off appointments are available. Please allow 20 minutes to fill out paperwork and to go over any questions or concerns you may have. It is important you leave a number where you can be easily reached. Once the doctor is done with their exam, they will give you a call to go over the diagnosis, treatment options and schedule a pick up time.
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be up to date.
- Pre-Surgical Policy
- Do not feed your pet any food or treats after 9pm the night before the procedure. Water is OK until morning; take it away when you get up. We offer and recommend in house pre-surgical bloodwork and an EKG for all patients, especially those over 7 years of age, to ensure your pet receives the most accurate and complete care. Most patients are able to return home in the evening after surgery. Patients requiring monitoring and care after hours may be referred to the emergency clinic.
- Overnight Patients
- We do not have staff continuously on the premises after hours. If needed overnight treatment is necessary, we will refer you to the emergency clinic. Click here for more information.
- After Hours Emergencies
- We don't take after-hour emergency calls at the hospital. The Doctors feel that these patients are better served by referral to practices that specialize in emergency and critical care medicine after hours. Click here for more information.
- Payment Policy
- We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ATM and cash. Also available is third party financing provided by Care Credit.